We educate and support the general public to be responsible and caring pet owners.
We do this by:
- Following and promoting a neutering policy;
- Ensuring all of our animals are vaccinated and micro-chipped (dogs);
- Providing information about responsible pet ownership to potential adopters;
- Running educational workshops on animal care and welfare to schools and other groups;
- Promoting and offering behavioural training and support for new pet owners.
As members of the professional body The Association of Dog & Cat Homes, we will become are part of a national network of rescue centres which demonstrate best practice and a commitment to educating the general public.